Jump to content

Your 2021 detachment Staff


Recommended Posts

Greetings fellow Stormtroopers

 

I would like to announce your Detachment staff for the new term.

Many familiar faces but there are some changes and a new addition.

 This is the first one of these announcements due to the size of the plans for this year, we will indeed be adding more bodies as we move through the term and start new projects.  We will be looking to increase our extended staff on the IPM team in the next couple of months so if you would like to help out, please send me a PM. In the mean time we do keep our eyes on those we see that are immensely helpful to others on our boards and do look to recruit form there as well.

 

Please welcome your FISD Staff team 2021

 

Detachment Leader (DL): Andrew Franke (Sly11) TK11469

Executive Officer (DXO): Tim Waychoff (Dark CMF) TK-51878

Chief Deployment Officer (DCA) Joseph Pedigo (justjoseph63) TK-10963

Deployment Officer (DCA) Sha Sha (ShaShaChu) TK-19233

Deployment Officer (DCA) Mario Reyes (TKSpartan) TK-48117

Lead Provost Marshall (DCOG): Steven Sheades (starsaber25) TK-10466
Provost Marshall (DCOG): Chris Pearson (themaninthesuitcase) TK-10911

Provost Marshal (DCOG): Dan Branton (CableGuy) TK-42911  (Former PRO of the replica section)

Fire Team Relations (DCOG): Mark Ryner (Captsafe66) TK-4584
Personnel Officer (PER): AC (Novatie) TK-5597

Content Editor At Large (PRO): Christoph (Danny) Lauber (Ripper_L) TK-55550

Content Editor Support (PRO): Tony Jobe (ukswrath) TK-10116

Trading Cards Content Support (PRO) Eric Ho (Hoda) TK- 27157  NEW TO Staff former IPM team

HOF Director (PRO): Aaron (Bronx) Gibson (Pyrates) TK-99725

Attaché Ambassador (PRO): Frank Peranteau (Frank75139) TK-75139

Newsletter Publisher Forum Clean up Director (PRO): Glen Rhodes (gmrhodes13) TK-85421

Social Media Relations (PRO): Jim Ferrell (Rat) TK-95970

Social Media Relations (PRO): Teresa Nuthall (Soulart) TK-41307

Systems Administrator (DWM): Eric Brager (Darth Aloha) TK-9674

Systems Administrator (DWM): Mathias (Locitus) TK-2959

Detachment Founder (DF): Paul Hoeffer (Daetrin) TK-8020

 

 

  • Like 14
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 2/10/2021 at 7:53 AM, Dark CMF said:

DragonCon maybe?

Tim - With no Celebration this year, do you expect a larger than normal contingent of 501st members to descend upon DragonCon this September? At only two hours away, I'm wondering if I may need to attend for the first time to meet some of you fine Legion members (also for the first time).

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2021 at 9:35 AM, MaskedVengeance said:

Tim - With no Celebration this year, do you expect a larger than normal contingent of 501st members to descend upon DragonCon this September? At only two hours away, I'm wondering if I may need to attend for the first time to meet some of you fine Legion members (also for the first time).

I would honestly believe that if DragonCon does happen, it will be the major "travelling" Con event of the year, yeah.   San Diego is already cancelled,  No Celebration, so while it is purely speculation, I suspect that many with the social and convention bugs would be going to DragonCon, of course that also depends on their individual take on the Covid situation, but MLB ballparks are filled to capacity already.  I do feel like people want to get back to normal as much as possible.

If DragonCon does happen, I fully expect that I will finally be attending it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Dark CMF said:

I would honestly believe that if DragonCon does happen, it will be the major "travelling" Con event of the year, yeah.   San Diego is already cancelled,  No Celebration, so while it is purely speculation, I suspect that many with the social and convention bugs would be going to DragonCon, of course that also depends on their individual take on the Covid situation, but MLB ballparks are filled to capacity already.  I do feel like people want to get back to normal as much as possible.

If DragonCon does happen, I fully expect that I will finally be attending it. 

 

Not to mention possible COVID vaccine mandate and limited attendee access 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ukswrath said:

 

Not to mention possible COVID vaccine mandate and limited attendee access 

A mandate would very likely drop participation levels...

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...