Hiatus' ANH AP Build

HiatusRelease

Hello everyone, I received my ANH AP untrimmed kit about a month ago and have been working diligently in my free time. I have everything trimmed and just about put together and I have ran into a few pieces which I am questioning any and all advice will be accepted graciously.

So here is everything

aWYSGQ8.jpg

I have removed some of the return edges for better fitting and might need to remove some more in the forearm and biceps.

Also deeper mobility cuts, question is, is there a limit on how much I can trim for fitment and mobility?

zbE8xni.jpg

For my helmet I'm thinking of removing the stickers on the cheeks and skull so the painted features will match as well

IojL4BE.jpgkM6Jkjz.jpg

Dsg0Fua.jpgNA9BrGl.jpg

I am having a difficult time getting this sniper plate on. This is my third attempt so far, trying to get it straight and gettiing the return edges/ridges to line up seem to be my issues. It appears Im sacifricing one for the other.

H5hPnBl.jpgc0Px53N.jpg

I'm thinking of ripping in apart and shifting the lift right shin piece just a bit so it will sit better and look straight from the front.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated,

Branden

Edited by HiatusRelease
  • Like 1

Off to a good start, you may want to move over to another image host like Imgur as your images are watermarked ;) 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, markgambino said:

I've just started working on an AP kit as well, so I'm posting here to follow. Looking great so far!

You can also use this "follow" tab to get notifications of new posts in threads ;) 

follow.png.56af9638bbff83e1ce41b99fda2ac808.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...