IEB Question

Hello there. I have a question about my helmet, this is now as the image below.

QNvQOTk.jpg

So, even I have seen a lot of pictures like this, my question is: need I fill the line of the helmet to get a one-piece look like?

I wish I knew the answer. I'm going to guess and say yes, as I don't think I've seen any "reference images" that show that line.

But as I'm not on the approval team, I'll leave it to them to say for sure.

Are you looking to go EIB with the your commander? I'm working on upgrading my TK as well!

Good Luck to you!

13 hours ago, TK-28046 said:

So, even I have seen a lot of pictures like this, my question is: need I fill the line of the helmet to get a one-piece look like?

Hola Leonardo !   

No está definido en el Crl, no debería a ser problema para EIB ,  al hacer el review se toma en cuenta además del Crl, las fotos de referencia. esperamos ver pronto tu aplicación.

Saludos  :salute:   

It's  not defined in the Crl, It should'nt be a problem for Level 2 approval.  when making the review, the reference photos are taken into account in addition to the Crl . Let us  know how things go

Cheers  

Reference Photo                                                          

e3BbJ4P.png     

• Like 1

For EIB approval this is not a requirement, and even though this costume is based on ROTJ armor, most of the video game screen caps appear to show the cap as a distinct separate piece.  Based on this, it should also not be an issue for Centurion level approval.  (Nice weathering on your bucket, Leonardo)!!

G0k7Ezx.jpg?1  KrwkdEC.jpg?1  YCd8vVH.jpg?1 jjaWrtb.jpg?1 mWUxMKh.png?1

• Like 2

1 hour ago, justjoseph63 said:

For EIB approval this is not a requirement, and even though this costume is based on ROTJ armor, most of the video game screen caps appear to show the cap as a distinct separate piece.  Based on this, it should also not be an issue for Centurion level approval.  (Nice weathering on your bucket, Leonardo)!!

Thanks  for clearing  @justjoseph63. Learning every day. :coffee2::peace:  

• Like 2

15 hours ago, jsilvius said:

I wish I knew the answer. I'm going to guess and say yes, as I don't think I've seen any "reference images" that show that line.

But as I'm not on the approval team, I'll leave it to them to say for sure.

Are you looking to go EIB with the your commander? I'm working on upgrading my TK as well!

Good Luck to you!

Thanks, the goal is to reach Centurion this year.

• Like 1