Best place to buy armour from?

Hey guys, 

I was wondering if you could help me, 

I'm looking into buying armour as I have wanted to own a set of years. 

Finally now looking into every source and website to decide where the best place to buy from hearing from yourselves and your experience. 

I know ebay is normally a no go place, I have been onto many website claiming to sell the original mold from the a new hope, but I need some help? 

Thanks! 

Hi Beth,

The best armor is the armor that will fit your body shape and not break your bank (well, no more than it has to).

Check out this post for a good intro into some of the vetted vendors and the differences in the kits. Happy hunting!

Hi, welcome to FISD.  Research is the best way to get the best desicion and best investment. Avoid eBay and unknown sellers on the web. 

Goog luck with your project and ask questions, we are here to help. 

Cheers. :salute:

Edited by TKSpartan
word correction

Hello and welcome aboard, as suggested head to the getting started section, lots of info in there for you. You could also have a look through some of the build threads, many have armor maker names in their headings of the threads and you can get to see the differences and fitment ;) 

Good luck on your journey it can be a fun one, remember research is the key.

Welcome to the FISD, Beth!  Once you choose your armorer and get your kit, that's when the fun begins!  While waiting, as Glen mentioned research is the key.  There is a LOT of information here and it can seem a little overwhelming at times, but know that we are here to help every step of the way!  Never be shy about asking questions... it's what we are here for.