Stunt vs. Hero?

What are the physical differents between the Stunt and Hero type helmets? Is it just the amount of teeth cut out and the paint job, or is it something more physical than that.

Personally I prefer the Stunt helmet, but would the AP helmet work for Stunt? Or is that helmet better fit for the Hero style.

Thanks,

Andy

check out this site http://www.starwarshelmets.com/

in fact - the whole site is a gold mine of info. have a browse. I am constantly checkin back on the site even now!

I prefer stunt personally - but thats the great thing abt this hobby - u can be anything u like!

Nate

so i was looking at that website, and it seems that both AP and TE 2 are designed to be stunt helmets. If that is the case, who is a good maker for a nice looking hero?

You just leave the 4th and 5th tooth in. I covered my 4th tooth with the frown paint.

It ends in the middle of the 4th tooth. This helps to break it up so you don't notice the blank teeth so much.

A solid explanation can be found on my site www.starwarspropaganda.com

Click on proparchive, select either hero or standard stormtrooper, then click on ther propstory thumbnails. A ton of info there.

Also, they are not 'stunt' helmets because a stunt piece is something rigged specifically for a stunt. What everyone commonly calls 'stunt' is actually a 'standard' helmet.

The more you know...