Wanna free set of CE decals for you lid?

TK-4510

First one who posts can send me his CE bucket. I will measure and make new decals for it and make others available for everyone for $15.00 a set. You pay postage both ways and get a set of decals and a personalized TK decal too.

I need this right away, so like mail it Monday :) Anyone interested???

Mike

something happened to other arrangements mike?

anyway - glad u got it sorted out :D

will be waiting on this before puttin in a big order - will be needing CE decals, clone strips and Neyo decals.

man this hobby is expensive!

btw very nice website.

Nate

LOL!!! Yes thanks man. Well the other CE is coming but its going on the slow boat. I dunno when its gonna be here. I want these decals made now though, so I can have them on the website. :) The price will include shipping worldwide. Lots of people seem to have a need for them lately.

• 2 weeks later...

I wanna thank Shelley. Here are the NEW MR CE decals!!!! Shelley gets a free set for helping, plus some other decal goodies. B) I also bought you some ABS ears for your conversion. ;)

$15.00 a set shipped worldwide. I will have them posted in the for sale thread. THANKS AGAIN SHELLEY!!

Thank you for everything. :D I'm glad I could help. B)

Pictures of helmet look great. When I get through with mine, I am hoping the helmet will look okay, with decent being the level I am aiming for. :lol: