Where can I find TFA armor?

Have a look through some of the TFA build threads, you'll find a lot of different makes there ;) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @Luke starwars, I’ve definitely kept up on some of the ongoing with the armors for FOTKs, even now years after release it seems there’s a very small supply of suppliers for it and there have been many who have run into challenges in providing the armor. This being said definitely check the approved vendors list.

Specific to the FOTK from my experience:

Of the vendors out there that I know is consistently proven to be most reliable Jimmiroquai is the one that seems to fit that. (That’s my armor by the way) It is fiberglass, so not what everyone always wants.

There’s KB props that offers kits, however I’m not sure on how long it may take, most of those who have recently purchased from this vendor say 4 weeks.

There are a few others who are emerging with kits however I’d recommend verifying them on the approved vendors list first as again a lot of struggles some members have had come from reasons as to why some are and some are not on that list.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

The approved post is old but it is kept updated as stuff changes. I can’t remember if the FOTK stuff is on there but there is a list somewhere. 

Also worth searching the forum generally for that maker name as I’m sure they’ve been brought up before. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, themaninthesuitcase said:

The approved post is old but it is kept updated as stuff changes. I can’t remember if the FOTK stuff is on there but there is a list somewhere. 

Also worth searching the forum generally for that maker name as I’m sure they’ve been brought up before. 

Thank you, and I looked up the makers name and it appears that there is no builds of their FOTK yet. 

Would I be happy with a Jim's kit or the 850ArmorWorks? I can't really decide. 

Thanks!

Jim's kits are flexible fibreglass, 850 armor works is ABS plastic so there is a weight difference.

There are build threads from both makers, have a look through both the TFA and TLJ build threads sections ;)