Patrol Trooper Armor

So I'm hoping to begin assembling a set of Patrol Trooper armor in the near future.  I currently have a fan made helmet on the way (and it looks awesome btw!)  Would this armor be acceptable in our detachment?  I've heard that Patrol Troops are assigned to the Pathfinders detachment.  Also, does anyone know of any prop builders making the armor pieces?

They are indeed under Pathfinders!  I don't know of anyone really making them, yet... Jimmi, maybe?  He does a lot.  ArmoryShop has a helmet that on first glance appears good, but I haven't delved into it to really verify that.  

OCB Props (on Facebook) has produced 2 Prototype last year around the time the movie is in theaters, but work has stalled and they never got around to produce a full kit. I heard work is still going on but at a very very slow pace.

UciLQj93oiXpx0UvoQdJJ8OjFDfSywaeCWy5x17q

• 2 months later...

Hope that it will work for you (I understand that my post can be late, but I decided to register here at the same time I have found your question). If you want to get Patrol Trooper armor kit for easy 501st approval, check my site. The costume I have created is a reference for CRL of 501st Legion - http://databank.501st.com/databank/CRL_Gallery:Patrol_Trooper.

Edited by ArmoryProps
haven't inserted the link to my site

29 minutes ago, TK-42134 said:

I have recently seen a newly approved Patrol Trooper on the Pathfinders Forums.

That was for their higher level program ;) 

1 hour ago, TK-42134 said:

That’s wasn’t you, was it Q?

No not me, although I would like to do one