Who wants to play a game?

OK, who can tell me what this is?? Actually, its a part of something. Dont answer yet though. Just to make this fair, your answers must be posted 30min after this thread was posted. That will give plenty of people time to see it and it'll give everyone a fair chance at winning. What you'll win is whatever this thing is along with all the other parts to make it what its supposed to be. Make sense??? HA HA! HAVE FUN!!

You guys should get this easy...........

Linas5thbdaysugarnspice9-3-08001.thumb.jpg.31821b98adbf42110b36ad399ff3a750.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

Its a Radial Engine Cylinder part from a model Airplane used to make the ComLink used in ANH by Luke. the ComLink is also known as a SoroSuub C1 Personal Comlink, the C-3PO one is different from the one Luke has and looks more like it has O-Rings on the side. Both have a Hovi-Mic tip.

Here's a replica of the C-3PO version...

elite-05s.jpg

Good answer but you didnt read the thread all the way through. You were supposed to wait and answer 30 mins after i put up the post. I was pretty sure most people would know the answer. the fun part was gonna be to see who could get it in at the right time. oh well, sorry.

MandalorianWarrior87 said:
Andy, i could kiss you! I never win anything! Thanks buddy :)

Ummm, yeah. no kisses needed..... wanted. A hand shake would suffice. :lol:

Heres what you'll be getting once it comes back from the anodizer. The tip is cast off of a real hovi-mix. IT was missing some detail like the four horizontal slots cut into the side and the internal detail. I added all that as you can see. The body of course will be anodized black. The screen will also be included. i just havent picked any up yet. It'll be a kit, so you have to paint it and glue it together, but thats not a big deal. Anyways, here are the pics.........

---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed