Undersuit Seam Help

So after a few years trooping with the Anovos undersuit and finding out the dye bleeds the hard way I have switched to the suggested Eastbay ones.

The fit is great and the top is fine but the pants have grey seams and lettering. I tried to cover it with Sharpie but after the first wash the seams were back to grey.

What do you suggest to permanently hide the grey seams?

Thanks.

Depends on how long the lines are but I covered some logos with Tshirt transfer paper before, just coloured black before printing, allowed to dry then ironed on worked great.

Some markers are permanent and won't wash out as quickly as others so there may be other options out there too.

You could also use a dye, just brush it on the lines and allow to dry before washing. 

Frank is 100% correct.  Here are some Amazon links that may help:

Shirt:  https://www.amazon.com/Lavento-Compression-Baselayer-Crewneck-Long-Sleeve/dp/B0757MWGZQ/ref=sr_1_8?keywords=men+compression+shirt+black&qid=1554888354&s=gateway&sr=8-8

Pants:------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

I'd try a different permanent marker or a fabric dye just applied with a brush to the area need. You are only going to need to cover the areas which will be seen, around knees, thigh tops and so on so there won't be a lot that needs covering