Anyone ever order props from these guys?

Yeah, so the site is Star Fortress Productions

Apparently they have a huge library of costumes and blaster props that they make from scratch. I was thinking about ordering some blaster props from these guys. Has anyone ever ordered from them? Do they make good props?

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Yeah, so the site is www.starfortressproductions.com

Apparently they have a huge library of costumes and blaster props that they make from scratch. I was thinking about ordering some blaster props from these guys. Has anyone ever ordered from them? Do they make good props?

I would not buy anything from him.. Heard a lot of bad things about him, like he reaped someone and moved out of the u.s. to not get charged (If I'm correct)

As for the quality of his products, I'm not sure, but I would still stay away from him even if his stuff were good, can't trust a crook like him.

phil - simply use the search key here, bikerscout.net, CT.net, CE, TDH or any reputable prop board - I am sure u will find that SFP is probably the ultimate buyer beware.

not only are his wares down right inaccurate in some cases, he is also a known recaster who has been allegedly "nasty" to some original prop makers who have protested abt his usage of their original sculpts.

He is also known to be unreliable, with slow and poor record of delivary - and its been once quoted that spending money at SFP is like giving money away.

on the personal side - it was alleged molestation of a minor and I know of at least one guy (and his family) who were threatened

Keep away, under no circumstances purchase from this vendor.

Nate

He's a pedophile with an outstanding warrant for his arrest, in addition to blatantly recasting fan made items.

I guess if you have no moral problem supporting a pedophile, sure send him money.

Yeah, SFP is bad news. He has recast my V1 clone pistols and quite a few other items from other prop builders i know. If that isnt enough, as Daetrin stated, he is a pedo. That in its self should be enough to steer anyone clear of them.