A Very Sithly Christmas

darth nugget

May all your Christmas wishes come true and you get loads of cool pressies (Especially the SW ones).

Thanks, darth nugget!

I, too, wish everyone here a Merry Imperial Christmas!

You'll have to wait on the booty report, as we just moved (changing me from the German Garrison to the Golden Gate Garrison) and we won't have everything in-hand for Monday. My father scored each of my boys each a Luke ROTJ green MR-FX lightsaber and for me a complete double Darth Maul MR-FX. They were on sale at Border's and he got a great deal.

Once my household goods arrive from nine time zones away, I'll have to post up some pix of a clean trooper with a double red saber fighting some Jedi scum!

Safe and pleasant holiday everyone!

This detachment has grown into a full fledge community in a very short order. This is because of all of you. I'm proud to be associated with such a great team.

Here's to a great 2007 and the FISD Detachment!

A very happy holidays to everyone, and my gratitude for all your help in assistance in making FISD such an excellent resource for all things stormtrooper related, and most especially as a place where TK's can come and share their passion for their costume. :D