RS Propmaster Bucket

Well depends on how accurate you want your armor to be. RS is one of the most screen accurate helmets available. But coming along with that are all of the imperfections of the screen used helmets. Plenty of bumps and dimples. Some love it because it’s acurate. Some people don’t like it because it’s accurate and they have a different view of the helmet. 

The quality of RS is certainly one of the best available. So basically it comes down to personal preference and what you are going for. 

Well depends on how accurate you want your armor to be. RS is one of the most screen accurate helmets available. But coming along with that are all of the imperfections of the screen used helmets. Plenty of bumps and dimples. Some love it because it’s acurate. Some people don’t like it because it’s accurate and they have a different view of the helmet. 

The quality of RS is certainly one of the best available. So basically it comes down to personal preference and what you are going for. 

Awesome, kind of what I expected. Two questions then, does the RS have the collapsed face side like ROTJ? Or have they been corrected? Also if I wanted a sterilized sans HdPE bumps kit with similar quality where should I look?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ROTJ is completely different helmet, its basically a reworked ANH so yes it has one side collapsed per original ANH.  My AP helmet is basically a sanitized ANH stunt version which many prefer including me, has all the same asymetries minus all the bumps and surface imperfections to better represent the high tech Star Wars universe when seen in person.

Mark (AP)

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, ABS80 said:

ROTJ is completely different helmet, its basically a reworked ANH so yes it has one side collapsed per original ANH.  My AP helmet is basically a sanitized ANH stunt version which many prefer including me, has all the same asymetries minus all the bumps and surface imperfections to better represent the high tech Star Wars universe when seen in person.

Mark (AP)

Mark how does your shade of white compare to that of RS?  I ask because people always want to know color comparisons.

2 hours ago, ABS80 said:

Mark (AP)

Hey Mark, thanks for the quick reply, I am also wondering if the White is a match to the Prop Masters kit.  Also what is the current wait time on a set of your armor?  Thats my only reason for looking at the RS kit.  The wait...