TK-20980 reporting for duty

http://501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=28607

cmFawb3.jpg

I started my Jimmiroquai Rogue One TK on April 2nd and was approved on July 22nd. I got this kit to celebrate my 50th birthday. This kit is very different from OT TKs in many ways but perhaps the single largest difference (from a construction perspective) is that it is made of flexible fiberglass rather than HIPS. It must be painted and most of the problems I have run into have been centered on paint more than any other aspect.

I have been told that my build thread here in FISD is pretty extensive and comprehensive so I will not rehash all the good and bad things that came from the build. I will simply provide a link to the thread and anyone wanting to read through it can do so.

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/44463-11b30b4’s-rotk-build/

I chose the Rogue One TK because of the detail and I loved Rogue One. This is not my first costume. I have been an active member of the Mandalorian Mercs since January 2018 and have been told that my Mando build was equally extensive.

So now I will be seeking EIB and Centurion for my ROTK. I am very excited to be an official member of the 501st and I have been blown away with the support of all the members who helped me along the way.

I would like to thank the following members for all their help and assistance:

6306       Thumpy~                             Support and recommendations on FISD

42114    Bulldog44                            Support and recommendations on FISD and making an awesome scope.

3276       zv288bot                              Support and recommendations on FISD and in GA Garrison

?????    LTM                                       Support and recommendations on FISD and in GA Garrison

?????    sskunky                                                Support and recommendations on FISD

?????    Zeddy                                   Support and recommendations on FISD

?????    GilFran007                           Support and recommendations on FISD

10911    themaninthesuitcase     Support and recommendations on FISD

72822    Dragon_a                            Support and recommendations on FISD

?????    cbrant                                   Support and recommendations on FISD

?????    THMAustin                         Support and recommendations on FISD

8867       sandtrooper                       Support and recommendations on FISD

76253    TKSnake                               Support and recommendations on FISD

55550    Ripper_L                              Support and recommendations on FISD

?????    mikebrierly                         Support and recommendations on FISD

?????    Zsherman                            Support and recommendations on FISD

And a very special thanks to the following members for their selfless contributions and most constructive assistance, without your input, I would not have been able to complete this kit.

8198       Ramblin Trooper              For all his assistance and hosting Armor Parties

1183       Lonewolf                             For all his assistance and hosting Armor Parties

?????    Big Deal                                Support and recommendations on FISD

82214    DEVOLVER                          Support and recommendations on FISD

10116    ukswrath                             Support and recommendations on FISD

35679    darthcue                              Support and recommendations on FISD

18545    Azrok (GA Garrison GML) Thanks for approving my kit and your humbling complements.

• Like 7