about Anovos

To answer your question,  I’m not sure.  Having dealt with Anovos in the past, be wary of their pre-orders.   Expect long wait times if you decide to go with them.   Their customer service doesn’t have a good track record.

Look into AM 2.0 or TM.  There are other vetted vendors as well.

"Up to 6' " is more or less for an ideal fit, but we have an Anovos trooper in my garrison who is 6'8". It can be made to fit, although you may have to make some adjustments and/or accept that you will have more black undersuit showing at the knees, hips, elbows, and shoulders than someone smaller would.

Having said that, Alan is correct. Be wary of Anovos and their business practices. Also, there are other options out there for big/tall troopers. AM and RT Mod immediately come to mind. TM also makes extra long shins upon request if you simply need more length in the lower legs.

I have Anovos and am 6'2", it's a stretch for me. Any more and you really need to modify some things. As others have said be cautious. Unless they say it's in stock it's a real guessing game as to when it will actually show up at your door.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Hi William, welcome to the FISD.

Best bet really is to start by having a read.  I'd suggest starting here

Then as you're tall try this one 

Once you've had a read of those if you have any further more specific questions then feel free to ask them.

FWIW I have an Anovos kit and I wouldn't be looking to use them for a 2nd.

I pre-ordered a kit from Anovos in August last year and was told that it was going to arrive in December. In December they told me it was going to take a bit longer, so I carried on waiting. Then, in March, on the deadline day they set themselves I got a message that the kits were now on the way to the states and would be shipped "soon". At this moment I cancelled the order because I was quite mad at them due to the immense waiting time and the constant delays. It then took them more than a month to refund my money. In comparison, the kit I have ordered now is by RS Props and between the day of my order and the arrival date were 7 working days. So choose wisely :)

• Like 1

As an Anovos owner, I'd look elsewhere. Nothing wrong with the product but you can get just as good if not better stuff for the same price without waiting a year+.