Getting a hold of rustoleum...

Does anyone know of an online-store that ships rustoleum world wide?

I'm having trouble finding it, and here in Norway, it's as good as impossible to get a hold of. And the standard paint we DO have, won't sit good on plastic.

Getting it overseas might be interesting, since I think they'll have to ship by sea.

They don't like compressed air canisters in airplanes.

Another option is seeing if a friendly trooper on here would considering buying you the cans you need and shipping to you.

Yeah, I was thinking about buying an airbrush setup.

Hobby airbrush compressors are like $200, the airbrush dealies themselves are anywere, I think most over $100. Then you need to pick if you want bottom feed, top feed, etc.

Some hobby stores sell really cheap airbrush systems. Its just a can of compressed air with an airbrush nozzle on it. You can swap the nozzle thing between cans if they empty out, and you just pour the paint into the bucket on the nozzle or whatever.

I would have considered that, but I figured if I bought enough cans of air, it would eventually even out to more than the cost of a normal airbrush compressor and setup. Again though, thats cans of air and you might have trouble getting those shipped overseas unless a local hobby store carries them.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't seem to get rustoleum here in Australia either.

So yesterday I went to a hardware store and asked for "White Gloss enamel anti rust spray paint" and they had some alternatives.

One was a epoxy white enamel gloss rust protection spray can. Which I was going to check and I am sure you can get some thing generic that is similiar. I told him what I wanted to do with it (ie stormtrooper helmet that was gloss white on ABS) and he reckoned it would do just right as long as it was primed correctly. I haven't tried it yet tho but i will.

So don't get stuck on the Rustoleum brand and go for the product.

If you buy an airbrush you don't need to buy and expensive compressor aswell, you can get cans of compressed air that you hook upto the air tube from the airbrush. Just watch out though, those cans go very cold when you use them :lol: