QuestDesignCanada

Has anyone worked with these folks before? Their E-11 looks pretty incredible (or credible, as the case may be) and the reviews are 5-star all the way...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/192791479/star-wars-stormtrooper-e-11-blaster-prop

Edit: oh, hello search function... some described it as a “Centurion level blaster.”

• 1 month later...
On 2017-12-02 at 3:20 PM, jethroskull said:

Has anyone worked with these folks before? Their E-11 looks pretty incredible (or credible, as the case may be) and the reviews are 5-star all the way...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/192791479/star-wars-stormtrooper-e-11-blaster-prop

Edit: oh, hello search function... some described it as a “Centurion level blaster.”

Hey. Just stumbled upon this today. I have this blaster and it is beautiful. No seam lines. Comes flat black. Weathering needed. If you want the spring you will need to make one. The back of the blaster comes open so you can install it. The blaster is resin. For a really long troop it might get tiring after a while but way less so than a HWT rifle. Totally worth the $ IMHO.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jethroskull said:

Isn’t that why we have those snazzy holsters?
Thanks for the first-hand review, it eases my mind a little... mine delivers Monday.

Awesome! I'm glad you ordered one. I don't find it very heavy at all. But I guess compared to a plastic blaster it is. 

Probably not a prudent move to do in civilian clothes, but if you were in full armor they would probably want to take selfies with you.