Executioner Stormtrooper Build (Jimmiroquai Set)

Kit Gutierrez

Wow, how the heck did I miss this thread?  You look great Kit!  As you know we're working on getting the CRL finalized as soon as we can.

Hi sir! We submitted a CRL draft and some pictures last Sept 5 after i trooped this build for Force Friday here in Manila, Philippines. Actually, my GML Luis Arambulo submitted for me. We also PM'd you about this 2 days ago.. i included there my CRL draft as well. Hope you can advise next steps on how to proceed with our CRL application. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Yup, and I got those notes.  They are now folded in to the CRL here on the 501st site: https://origin-wiki.501st.com/databank/TK_TLJ_Executioner

Now, that page may not be viewable for everyone - not sure there.  The current status is that I also got a set of pictures that we can start processing too.  So, once we have all the parts pictures processed, Eric (the LMO) will do a final once-over and if all is good we can turn it live.

So, right now the barrier is image processing so the LMO team can get them posted.  The sooner that is done, the sooner you are 100% *approved* :salute:

• Like 1

Just sharing with everyone my Executioner CRL application photos :) 

Completed and first trooped at AsiaPopComiCon Philippines on Aug. 26, 2017 then trooped again for eve of Force Friday II last Aug, 31, 2017 :)

#ETK #TKE #FOE #FOJ #TE #TK44840 #501stLegionPhilippineGarrison

To anyone building this trooper, you can follow my build at the FISD and 501st forums, and at Stormtrooper On Weekends on FB and on IG :)

Hi @Daetrin... here are my approval style photos for CRL application :) will be sending you a separate email on individual changed parts and trooping photos on said dates above..thanks!

Gt9P8K7l.jpg

97PGtFTl.jpg

VvH1U26l.jpg

NjlhRq9l.jpg

fGGTd5Xl.jpg

MUIdoahl.jpg

kjUa444l.jpg

NY6Q9Jtl.jpg

• Like 1

Got your email Kit - I'll respond there too to say you look *great*!!  Our main task now is just getting them photoshopped so that they are usable in the CRL.

52 minutes ago, Daetrin said:

Got your email Kit - I'll respond there too to say you look *great*!!  Our main task now is just getting them photoshopped so that they are usable in the CRL.

let me know if i can help out in photoshopping/cropping my individual parts :) 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kitgutierrez said:

let me know if i can help out in photoshopping/cropping my individual parts :) 

I'll create a separate thread for it.

53 minutes ago, First0rder said:

Hey Kit, great work and Rock Solid build!!! 

Thanks man!!! Lucky that @jimmiroquai's TLJ build is spot on :salute: we worked hard to bring his set to life in time before Force Friday II eve :duim:

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my Laser Ax Ver. 2:duim: :

NXV7AUGl.jpg

zLoLwdWl.jpg

IE6aUB3l.jpg

r7nI6CRl.jpg

qmf42m0l.jpg

kJKlpv4l.jpg

It's a big leap from my ver. 1 (which was made from very limited reference photos way way before Force Friday 2):

umq7G9Ml.jpg

86kxtuKl.jpg

I'm so happy it folds completely! haha!

Edited by Kit Gutierrez

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/12/2017 at 10:18 AM, dyops said:

So cool! I recently cancelled my TFA kit from Anovos and ordered the TLJ kit from Jim. I also started following your (or one of your) FB pages. I don't think I'll do an executioner as I want to see first the different types of troopers in TLJ.

Just curious in you can further cut into those tube stripes/vents. I'm thinking of putting the fans there. In general, is it possible to cut holes in the helmet for more air flow?

Yes - thats what i did - going to install fans. 

22539740_1865946470401395_7320584432565852828_n.jpg

8 hours ago, Etrooper70 said:

Yes - thats what i did - going to install fans. 

22539740_1865946470401395_7320584432565852828_n.jpg

Great!! I already bought my fans and my Jim Kit arrives tomorrow... hopefully! Looking forward to your progress! Do you have a WIP thread here?

• 11 months later...