Anyone build an SE-14R?

I'm looking for a tutorial on how to build a SE-14R. I've never actually seen anyone with one, but was wondering if anyone else has. In case you don't know what it looks like:

-----------

(Info on blaster)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is in the same boat as a grappling hook. None to date, but what a fantastic project idea. I'd certainly be in on the first run.

Shawn Morgan makes one, solid resin. Its absolutely gorgeous and really the only option available for this blaster. Email is shawnmorgan13@aol.com

Here is a link to a cool piece on him. He makes a lot of really cool stuff, all completely from scratch! ----------------

Edited by gmrhodes13

I had one, and will be getting one again. I'm planning on getting the Nostromos (unused prop from Alien) version also. It has a nice heft, and its really well done. Here is a pic of my old one:

--------

Edited by gmrhodes13

Heard back from Shawn. He says he's currently working on making a new master for a more accurate SE-14R.

I felt needed to be added in order to make it more accurate-checkered grips, knurling on the front and end caps, a closed dust cover, and perhaps most importantly, real scopes.

Can't wait to see what he comes up with.

DAMN IT i was working on a cheap one it sucks compared to the one in the link i was going to chop it up and re-work it some more but i guess i will scrap the idea, And i thought the SE-14R was only used by the hero trooper?

-------

Heres what i was working on it's from an Airsoft pistol

I know it's not accurate but i'm far from done :(

but now this new info is out i may just quit and buy one of this guys resin kits

-----

Edited by gmrhodes13

Absolutely Zep! Who's to say you can't make one better? HF used to be the shiz for E-11's, but Tony came up with a design that's it's equal

Who's to say that your version .Next won't be better than what this guy makes & you'll be the SE-14R shiz?

That was looking pretty good, what base gun did you use?

I got it from a guy over in germany i'm not sure if it's disconuted it's a great start, i never had time to cut it up since taking on other projects. But now since theres somthing better theres no point in working on it again :( I'll make it a side arm for

my TD project. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...