SE-14R Blaster

I'm thinking of converting my ANH Stunt to ANH Hero and quite fancy an SE-14 blaster instead of my E11. It was mainly used in the promotional shots for ANH and is down on the Hero CRL as an optional extra so I'm guessing there shouldn't be any issues with swapping my E11 to SE-14? Thanks!

Tk_anh_hero_se14r.jpg

• Like 1

My preferred configuration is the SE-14R + Hero.   FWIW, this really only counts for getting your EI or Centurion. How you troop is up to you and the person running the event, so no reason why you couldn't troop with an ANH Stunt and an SE-14R.

Heck, look at TIE Pilots.  No screen used reference for any of them wearing a side arm, but they sure do like to do so when trooping.

• Like 1

From a UKG perspecive, so long as the SR-14 is cleared by the blasters armourer and then you update you're WIP to ensure it's okay with the armourers/GML you would be okay. No one should be trooping with an uncleared blaster.

Thanks for clearing that up Chris. A few people of mentioned that the R1 Deathtrooper version is different to the Promo trooper for ANH. Can anyone advise on what the differences are? I'd like to get one 3D printed but needs to be the correct version! Thanks

• Like 1