Which one of these two is the better blaster?

Hi Everyone

I am still waiting for my TK armour to arrive in Canada and I need to order an E-11 blaster.  I have done a lot of research on whitearmour and have read many posts on the different dealer's people have chosen, along with the quality and shipping times to Canada.  I don't have the tools or experience to construct a blaster kit and would rather order a completed built that requires minimum work.

So after researching I came across these two blaster choices.

----------

Before making any purchase I would like to ask these questions first:-

1. Has anyone ordered from these dealers and what their thoughts were about them?

2. Are there any issues that they had with these?

3. How much work was needed to make it 501st approvable?

4. Is this a good price for a blaster?

5. Which one would be more accurate?

If anyone could provide information as to their experience with these blasters and dealerships that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

Hi mate,

I didn't buy a Blaster from one of the linked vendors but after having a look at the two Blasters I would choose the first one because it is looking more accurate. The Shepperton Blaster is missing the D-Ring and the charging handle. 

The etsy-Blaster has no recoil spring but the end cap is removable so a spring is easy to install if you want one.

Both Blaster should be fine for basic approval but the Shepperton will need the D-Ring and charging handle for higher levels. 

Then the etsy- seller is in Canada and the shipping will be faster and cheaper. 

IMHO the price is ok for a completely assembled Blaster. 

Cheers

Christian

I'll second what Christian  said.  No recoil spring is no problem.  You can even get some proper size aluminum wire and make a coil out of it to look like a spring. It's been done before.

• Like 1

The power coils on the SDS blaster are wrong too (unless  you're doing a rouge one build anyway).  

The etsy one looks like a cast of either a real sterling or a recast of one at least (i'm guessing its a Doopy recast looking at the mag).  Looks reasonably well made.