Jimmiroquai: TLJ FOTK build

jimmiroquai

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome way to stay on top of things!  I bet they will start selling as the trailer comes out, if not before.  I wonder for the shoulder bells if you can put a decal on them to make them black, so one doesn't need to paint a second set.  Or, will you offer shoulder bells as replacement parts?

5 hours ago, Daetrin said:

I wonder for the shoulder bells if you can put a decal on them to make them black, so one doesn't need to paint a second set.  Or, will you offer shoulder bells as replacement parts?

You'll need replacement yoke too - or decal - as it has black shoulders!

Do you think they would have made it THAT easy for us! :laugh1:

Edited by JAFO

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, heartstopper85 said:

seeing some troopers don't have Black yokes, the target exlcusive didn't have black yokes and saw a few pics.

Wondering if it was a minor issue with prop department like the trooper in Rogue one with red bicep on wrong

The art work on the box had a black yoke though, probably just got missed in production of the figure, one of the Funko Pops is exactly the same, no black yoke but it is on the artwork on the box. Most other figures and artwork seen so far has the black yoke

Edited by gmrhodes13