Help with Signature

Artshot

I currently have 4 links in my signature to all the bits and pieces I am up to, however I think it looks too big and takes up lots of space......sometimes more than I post in a message.

Could somebody show me or tell me how to reduce it to just a clickable name, rather than the long ramble it currently is :).

Thanks

Art

I went in and took out a lot of double spaces that had popped up, I have seen peoples signature where only the title is visible (and clickable), mine has all the http nonsense tagged on, which looks bad and takes up distracting space.

Other than that, I quite like the new format.

New lines got converted to new paragraphs in the update, so everything took up twice as much vertical space.

Personally I've turned off displaying anyone's signature, because I don't care about them.

26 minutes ago, Artshot said:

I went in and took out a lot of double spaces that had popped up, I have seen peoples signature where only the title is visible (and clickable), mine has all the http nonsense tagged on, which looks bad and takes up distracting space.

Copy and paste the following into your signature:
My Sterling Conversion, My Doopy Kit Conversion, Artshot's ANH Stunt Build (AM 2.0), TFA Z6 Stormtrooper Riot Baton 3D Model Build,

TFA Z6 Stormtrooper Riot Baton 3D Model Build (FREE Model Download)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Locitus said:

New lines got converted to new paragraphs in the update, so everything took up twice as much vertical space.

Personally I've turned off displaying anyone's signature, because I don't care about them.

Shift and Return will give you a line break vs a new paragraph.

47 minutes ago, themaninthesuitcase said:

Shift and Return will give you a line break vs a new paragraph.

I changed the behavior back to normal in the admin control panel, instead. ;)

If people want new paragraphs when pressing enter, they just need to press it twice.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Locitus said:

I changed the behavior back to normal in the admin control panel, instead. ;)

If people want new paragraphs when pressing enter, they just need to press it twice.

A much better solution :duim: