TK Gloves

I'm nearing completion of my RT Armor, I bought some Nike spandex track pants the other day and I have a thin black turtleneck I'm going to were. Does anyone have a recomendation for a pair of black glooves. I want them to be made of a thin material so they are cool, but they also have to be durable. Most of the events in Canada are in the summer so its going to be hot. :)

I use Nylon/Neoprene Diving gloves, they breath a bit better then all rubber ones. The ones I got from NeoSport are all black except for a logo on the back that is covered by the hand plate. They have a nice grip surface and wrist strap that keeps them on really well. They have them for $14.99 on 123scuba.com.....

----------

Ā 

They also carry a nice Lycra Dive suit for $46, you may want to consider that for heat conditions. The Dive suit is really thin and breaths very well. It zippers up the front, its one piece, and it has foot straps to keep the legs in the boots. It also has only one visable decal on the chest that you can black out with a sharpie, or in my case I used a hairdryer to loosen it and I peel it off cleanly.

---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

CureMode said:
I use Nylon/Neoprene Diving gloves, they breath a bit better then all rubber ones. The ones I got from NeoSport are all black except for a logo on the back that is covered by the hand plate. They have a nice grip surface and wrist strap that keeps them on really well. They have them for $14.99 on 123scuba.com.....

----------

Ā 

They also carry a nice Lycra Dive suit for $46, you may want to consider that for heat conditions. The Dive suit is really thin and breaths very well. It zippers up the front, its one piece, and it has foot straps to keep the legs in the boots. It also has only one visable decal on the chest that you can black out with a sharpie, or in my case I used a hairdryer to loosen it and I peel it off cleanly.

----------

Ā 

Ahhh....Cool, there's a Dive Shop right around the corner from where I live. I'm gonna go check it out.

Ā 

Cheers !!!

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

• 2 weeks later...

I play English handbells in the choir at my church. Most choirs wear cotton gloves to keep the oils and sweat in our hands from tarnishing the brass. The black cotton gloves would be great for warm weather trooping. They are very light weight. When wearing these gloves, I still have enough dexterity to turn the pages in my music. The gloves come in plain, or with plastic "gripping" dots in the grip area. I do recommend the dots. When I complete my TK kit, I plan to keep a couple pairs of these in my tub for warm weather.

Ā 

If you live near a music store that sells church/choir music, they may also keep these in stock. Best of all, the cost is $3 - $5. If you don't have a music store near you, you can just Google handbell gloves

------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed