Dumb question!!!!

There are no dumb questions. To answer your "inquiry" I don't know.

Ā 

I would search the screen cap archive to see if you can tell. I imagine it would be difficult since the TD covers it. However, I just thought of something, review the scene where they exit the trash compactor and Luke is putting on the TK belt over his tunic. That might give a clue. On the other hand, the scene could be reversed....the search continues.

Ā 

Don G.

I was checking all the reference images I have. The only picture I have that shows it is Han leaning over the detention center console. The left goes over the right on his.

Judging by the trooper in the LFL promo pics, the left hand side of the belt (as you wear it) with the holster attached goes under the right hand side. Now it would be impossible to say if they were all done like this, but I would hazzard a guess that they were done both ways. I mean, it's only a case of which way you hang the holster and drop boxes off which will determine wether your belt fastens with the overlapping from the left or right.

it's hard to say...not sure what it is...well, i guess it's a mystery!!!!!! i'm building a TX so it doesn't really matter...i know TX's don't need to be movie accurate, but i'm going for ANH style armor!!!!!!! i'll post pics when it's finished!!!!!