Me trooping please comment if u think some parts are rong

Hey, Keith, if you haven't already, join-up at ukgarrison.co.uk - That's where all new 501st recruits in the UK need to get cleared first. Start a WIP (work in progress) thread within the stormtrooper/sandtrooper section in armoury. You can upload pics of you standing - Front, back, sides and sides with arms raised, so the armourers can give you some advice. From what I can see, though, your shoulder bels will need brought round more to the front; you have 2 blasters? ; Not sure the eFX helmet is clearable; the bottom of thigh on right as you look at pic, will need some cover strip removing. But as I say, get yourself over to the UK site ;)

• Like 1

So I saw this thread and your Vader thread. Like Mark said, you should head over to the UKG forum. Are you looking to become a member of the 501st or are you looking to just go out there in costume? The UKG has very strict standards so if you have not been in contact with them then I would do so soon.

Buttons on ab look wrong colour; some strapping hanging down from crotch?; Boots look like they have stitching on front?; Sniper plate looks misaligned. Sorry, just looked on a higher res pic and saw more bits :D Don't let all those things get you down, though. First things first, get kitted-up, get your pics taken from all angles and upload to the UK site ;)

Edited by humperdingle

Exactly what has been said. Are you looking for 501st approval?<br>

You are going to need a new bucket. And pics of all sides of the armor to properly critique. Shoulder bells def need to be brought in closer

Welcome to the FISD.

I see a few dressing issues as mentioned, and you probably need to re-assemble the legs.  The EFX helmet isn't clearbale either. Doesn't look terrible but a few areas to address.

As suggested sign up over at the UKG and we'll get you sorted out with parts and assistance.

There's a fair few people in the Surrey area, and we have a troop in Chobham on May 1st if you want to come have a look and say hello in person.  Currently 4TKs and a Vader.