My RT Mod Build[*RT]

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

umm, your ab buttons should be gray and blue, not all black ;)

Ā 

LOL...I was waiting for that, The AB buttons are actually black electrical tape cut into little circles, I have AB buttons on order with Vader Dave, but they have'nt arrived yet. Soon as they do I will fix it.

Ā 

:)

Sorry for chiming in late. Paul, I have to say this is perhaps the best RT build thread on the boards, and that's one fantastic suit you have. It shows just how good the RT suit can look (yes, ab plate buttons aside).

Ā 

The only recommendation I have is to glue the plastic shoulder bridges to the chest plate. I've personally tried and see on many others using just velcro, and it never really sits or looks correct. I'll be gluing mine on my new TK for sure. You can use little white pipe cleaners to wrap them to the fabric shoulder straps that do connect the chest/back for a great ANH look.

Ā 

Can't wait to see the Elite pix :)

Thanks all for the complimants, must appreciated, and Dartrin I am going to glue the shoulder straps to the chest plate, I did'nt really want to but after last weekend it was clear that I have no choice, it was driving me insane. Pipe cleaner's a good idea, I'll try it. :)

LOL...I was waiting for that, The AB buttons are actually black electrical tape cut into little circles, I have AB buttons on order with Vader Dave, but they have'nt arrived yet. Soon as they do I will fix it.

Ā 

:)

Ā 

Ā 

gotcha :)

WOOT!!!

Ā 

It's Official, I got Approved...

Ā 

TK - 6178 :trooper:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

If You Look at the 501st Web site home Page under NEW RECRUITS I'm at the Very TOP !!!

Ā 

:dance::peace:

Ā 

Sweet! Next stop: Elite :)