TK-74263 Requesting TK ANH Stunt EIB Status (Anovos) [702]

Name: Shane Cole (Darth Colejoy)

Legion ID: TK-74263

Garrison: Terror Australis Garrison (Knightfall Squad)

Armour: Anovos

Helmet: Anovos

Blaster: Doopydoos resin kit pipe build

Boots: TK Boots

Canvas Belt: Anovos

Hand Plates: Anovos

Electronics: Aker/iPhone app - trooper talk (AKER not pictured - phone goes in canvas pouch)

Neck Seal: Anovos

Holster: Anovos

FISD Build Thread: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/35392-darthcolejoys-anh-stunt-tk-build-using-anovos/

501st Profile: http://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=21540

Full Body Photos

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

Helmet Photos:

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

Armour Details:

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

Accessories:

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

Blaster:

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to look at my submission. :)

• Like 1

Good luck with your submission !

Just a minor thing, noticed your hand plates are on the wrong hands! :)

You're right. I can't believe I missed that! If they ask I'll re-submit. Hopefully they'll set it was just an error on the day.

I'm in the process of putting on latex ones just waiting on them from trooper bay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good luck Shane.  Let's take this all the way!

I see my son Ash just managed to photobomb your action shot.  Sorry, he's good at that.  :laugh1:

Hi Shane

Sorry but we are going to ask you to change those hand plates over. Your action shot gets used in another section of our forums so might as well suit up and take a new one of those.

5 images total that you need to replace. Front on, Action shot, front on helmet off, left side and right side shots.

Thank you

Hey Shane, thank you for your EI application. Lets get started.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All submission photos have been posted. Your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. Welcome trooper!       :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections. We have a couple suggestions that will help with the overall look of your armor,

For ease of this application, we will start at the helmet and work our way down. Some of the items in this list are a must fix for any future Centurion application so I will make mention of those again in the Centurion section.

Overall this is a really nice build Shane, well done, all these little things below will be a breeze for you to correct.

There is a little bit of surplus material in the eye sockets that can be trimmed out. We know the Anovos helmets come pre-built so I guess the finer details are what gets missed in mass production of an item.

Next we look at the frown, this really should be tapered out to a point, so have posted some references below this image for you to choose from. (Fix for Centurion)

We did notice you fixed up the Vocoder in your application, so thank you, iyt looks more defined and much better :duim:

Another mod you can make, although not a deal breaker, is to change out the fine mesh in the Hovi tips to a larger gauge like the originals. Have added a reference imageb elow for those for you to have a think about.

SZAcxyQ.jpg

Frown references

gallery_12157_36_77206_zpsca8ceuzo.jpg

Hovi mesh reference

Hovi%20tip.jpg

The ear screws are another one of those tiny little details that can be replaced. The actual type of screw is a Flat blade , flat head counter sunk or V shaped variety, not like the dome head flat mount that Anovos supply.

K9yPNXZ.jpg

Reference

Helmet-crop.jpg

Next up is a tiny strap adjustment, although this may only be caused by the weight of your blaster on your hip, but perhaps shorten that outer most strap so the Back plate sits evenly on the kidney plate and its perfect.

fSvEFev.jpg

A while back it was determined by the Detachment staff that the Anovos belt was too thin and just doesn't sit nicely, but also the fact it had to be patched up to fit the CRL for a Stunt TK. Unfortunately, this belt needs to be replaced as a Centurion requirement. We have a few very good suppliers right here in FISD so ask around and you will be steered in the right direction.

Also the positioning of your belt is quite low in the front and should sit over the base of or even a slight overlap on the lowest button of the main Ab button plate.
lpzWw4T.jpg

Reference for position

gallery_14191_18_314894-crop-crop7.jpg

While we are on the belt you have two minor drop box adjustments which are Centurion requirements.
First, the boxes must be aligned with the ends of the belt. We can see by some of your photos that they move around a bit, so a dab of glue or some adhesive backed Velcro can stop them from moving inwards.
For level three certification (if applicable):
  • Drop boxes are vertically aligned with the end of the ammo belt with minimal gap between belt and box.
The Left hand drop box also appears to be lower than the other. Make sure these are virtually if not touching the bottom of the plastic ammo belt.

jEqRPHi.jpg

Reference belt allignment

awesome%20belt_zpsbvllu3be.jpg

Last of all , paint those screws on the Thermal Det black, for that screen accuracy that we really like to see in every Centurion application

pLqQaYd.jpg

Reference Thermal Det

gallery_12157_51_33329.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

In this section we prepare you for Centurion. If there were any areas of concern they would be discussed here. We do one area that will need to be address before applying for Centurion if you choose to do so.

Recap on Suggestions and must fix:

Helmet details:

Frown Must fix

Hovi mesh Suggestion

Belt details:

Replaces Anovos belt Must fix

Drop Box alignment Must fix

Gap in Back and Kidney plate Suggestion

Thermal Det Must Fix

Although some of the suggestions above are not deal breakers for a Centurion application, we think you can absolutely smash those as well as the CRL requirements that must be changed. After all, Centurions want to look as good as they can and if you can build a TK kit as well as you have, there is no reason not to go all the way.

Check the Lvl 3 CRL requirements, and the photo check list to make sure you have everything you need for a smooth application and review.

Congrats once again Shane, we hope to see you in Centurion review soon. :salute: :salute:

• Like 1

Thanks heaps Sly! Made my night (here in Melbourne time). All of the feedback is very much appreciated and it's good to see that everything I had pencilled in for improvements and fixes are the same things you have outlined. I plan on doing everyone of those fixed including the suggestions as love to get my kit as good as it can be. Thanks again for the approval and feedback. Hope to see you in the centurion ranks soon!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk