CRL ANH Stormtrooper pictures

Preferably something that exists on earth. Luke, Ben, Owen are pretty common English names. I've never understood the need to make *everyone's* name in SciFi something funky.

Can't we see a SW character named "George Stephens"?

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Thought I would post my ANH TK with holster and E-11. I realize it isn't Elite status but I haven't upgraded my gun completely yet. All it needs are the D-ring and counter with the 2 tube things on top. I'm hoping to get status sometime after the summer. My helmet isn't correct either as I prefer the Hero style but get ill looking out the bubble lenses. I'll make a full Hero soon though. It's in the works as I am typing. I still think it could be CRL worthy though.

TK4251-ANHf-CRL.jpg

TK4251-ANHb-CRL.jpg

Guys, thanks for posting the pictures but the purpose of this thread is not to post pictures for possible use on the CRL. The pictures on the first post are the ones we are planning on using, but if you would like you images to be considered please contact Paul or me. There are also very specific requirements as to the angle and lighting for a possible CRL picture.