home alone

stukatrooper

Ive been home all day today and took the new suit off the Mannequin for some pictures ready for my 501st registration.

This went ok at first got my green screen up on the wall set the camera up sort of and poped the suit on.

now this is were it started to go wrong.First off i couldnt see a thing with the helmet on to set the timmer and every time i managed to hit the shot button i moved the camera.

after a few goes i got it sorted,camera pressed ready for the shot "now did i set the timmer right,better check " CLICK GOES THE CAMERA SHUTTER :6: .

2642246547_0db4194acd_o.jpg

After some time and the radio and TV turned off so i could hear the beeps of the timmer on the camera i got a shot.

2642248127_b8308fe11b_o.jpg

No David Bailey but i had something to work with,i put everything away before i lost my cool B) and spent some time in photoshop.

2642248599_40f347320c_o.jpg

next time have someone to take the pictures.

i had a similar problem with trying to do my clearance pics, then i luckily remembered that my girlfriend is a photographer so carted my armor off to hers.

nice armor though, and the death star shot is cool

Not too shabby, Peter! :duim:

Tell you what, if you are THAT unhappy with it I'm willing to help you out! Just send me that TK kit, your camera, and....50 quid, and I'll send you back some STELLAR photos of it! ;):P

That would be my aim super T.The holster is there funny that its not in shot.Anyway i gave up on the whole idea of 501st pictures today,light not great .So it ended up as a bit of fun.

Will get someone to take my 501st pics later in the week.

i'll undercut stomper, i have a camera already , and i'm in the uk so cheaper postage, so just send me your armour and 45 quid. although it may take a few years for me to do the pics but i promise i'll return your armour within the millenium

Great pics, and I love the Death Star picture!!!

That's some really sharp armor! Pardon my ignorance, but who's the armor manufacturer?

i'll undercut stomper, i have a camera already , and i'm in the uk so cheaper postage, so just send me your armour and 45 quid. although it may take a few years for me to do the pics but i promise i'll return your armour within the millenium

Hey Gary... GET IN LINE, MATE!!! :P

This is a little freaky, but someone's wearing your clone trooper helmet as it sits on the shelf....

Take a look.

For whatever trick of lighting and camera angle, there appears to be a human eye looking out through the helmet lens.

Very strange.... You should ask him to leave.

This is a little freaky, but someone's wearing your clone trooper helmet as it sits on the shelf....

Take a look.

For whatever trick of lighting and camera angle, there appears to be a human eye looking out through the helmet lens.

Very strange.... You should ask him to leave.

As you might know the clone helmets have such a small opening to get your head in and out.to get round this i just unscrewed my head and left it in there. :o

As you might know the clone helmets have such a small opening to get your head in and out.to get round this i just unscrewed my head and left it in there. :o

Of course!!! That explains why you had so much trouble with the timer on the camera.

Now it all makes perfect sense....

• 2 weeks later...

You inspired me to do the same sort of thing for my laptop background.. Here is a small version of my mock up. Please let me know where you found that Death Star photo, the one I used was a rendered one.

DeathStarTK6744.jpg