Well, I did it!

After some deliberation, much hesitation, and constant questioning of myself whether I would be able to put the Stormtrooper kit/armor together, I decided to give it a go. I bought a full Stormtrooper kit from Walt's Trooper Factory. Now, just waiting for the package to be shipped and received. I know, may take a while. And that is OK. Gives me plenty of time to watch videos, read up on the forums, and nag/pester/bother you all!! :)

So, mark down the date, November 26, 2016, I have begun my steps to becoming an official 501st Legion member.

I must say, I AM EXCITED!!!!!

• Like 5

Excited for you  :peace:

Yep, research, research, research! Don't make an incision until you've OCD checked where you need to cut :D

Loads of super-informative build threads on here - Become obsessed and look at them all! Bookmark the good ones, so you can find them quickly  :duim:

• Like 1

Congrats on your first big step towards many more decisions to come.

Like it was said above, research and don't hesitate to ask questions. If it could be done, someone in the FISD is sure to have done it or have a solution for you.

Troopers helping troopers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk