HWT- The Evolution of Pretzel TK

Pretzel

I'm curious about this eye shadow thing. I would think it would wipe off shiny armor pretty easily... but that's an issue, if it comes off too easily. I'd hate to get hugged by someone wearing all white (Leah?) at a troop and have half of my weathering go with her... and one steaming mad hugger!

That is one reason I use the washable paint.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Info on washable paint?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got it from Michael's and Hobby Lobby.  It is simple craft paint.  I used black for the armor and silver for the pack.  You can just brush it on all over, then take a wet cloth and wipe/blot off what you do not want.

• Like 2

Just got the notification! My HWT has been approved! I will be officially debuting my HWT at a Rogue One screening this Friday at a local theatre! Very Excited.

A very special thank you to Shawn (CrookKnight) for building my pack for me. I wanted to also thank Shea for allowing me to pick his build thread a part for ideas on how to attach my Ammo Packs. I will be staying Shiny for the time being until I receive my RT-Mod replacement parts. Hopefully by next month! Ultimate goal is to become Centurion with my HWT. *Fingers Crossed*

Woohoo! :peace:

Edited by Pretzel
  • Like 5

Just got the notification! My HWT has been approved! I will be officially debuting my HWT at a Rogue One screening this Friday at a local theatre! Very Excited.

A very special thank you to Shawn (CrookKnight) for building my pack for me. I wanted to also thank Shea for allowing me to pick his build thread a part for ideas on how to attach my Ammo Packs. I will be staying Shiny for the time being until I receive my RT-Mod replacement parts. Hopefully by next month! Ultimate goal is to become Centurion with my HWT. *Fingers Crossed*

Woohoo! :peace:

Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1