Shoulder bells to broad?

RLH2515

Intimidating is good, isn't it? :D<br><br>

Shorten the straps connecting to shoulder bridges to move them in a touch? Armour looks awesome :)

Agreed on all counts. I'm quite impressed with the AM 2.0 kit, and how it gives those of us who are north of 6' and 200lbs a great option. :duim:

• Like 1

9d3af0225c8d481ba64f4580f1819ddf.jpg this is the back and the hole reason I just discovered that I cant bring in the bells. 31284cb5a379a6d6741ff14fb3376be9.jpg this is the front as you all most know lol. Clearly I'd have to cut some off the back plate to close the gap. Should I just take off to about here? d8b8aa55c9fde12946e08713359f19f1.jpg seems like that will fix the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am just about at this stage, my shoulder straps are attached to my chest piece, however they are not centred on the back plate area, which bugs me and my OCD :/

After looking at your photos it definitely looks like another quirk of AM2 armour.

I have been thinking about boiling the back plate connections and gently squeezing them in, just doing a test with my hands and flexing the armour looks to do the trick without deforming the shape.

Yay, more slightly poached hands.

• Like 1

I am just about at this stage, my shoulder straps are attached to my chest piece, however they are not centred on the back plate area, which bugs me and my OCD :/

After looking at your photos it definitely looks like another quirk of AM2 armour.

I have been thinking about boiling the back plate connections and gently squeezing them in, just doing a test with my hands and flexing the armour looks to do the trick without deforming the shape.

Yay, more slightly poached hands.

yes I see some boiled back plate in the near future also.

The size of the shoulder bells look perfect.

Before trying to modify your back plate, could you try repositioning the shoulder bridges so the extend further outwards to match the back plate better?

so make the rigid top shoulder straps angle outwards more ? Leave the amount that is wider on the back plate on the inside by my neck ? Rather then on the outside.