Imperial Embassies section font issue

Bulldog44

Not sure if this is a local tech issue with my PC settings or something to do with the actual site 

/hosting, but I cannot view the Japanese font in the embassy section. Since the site server upgrade a long while back, the Japanese font is no longer readable. Is there a language patch that needs to be installed on the main server side?

Hoping to encourage my garrison members to come on here more often and have a place to post questions or comments in Japanese. 

Thanks.

• Like 1

Can someone confirm if they also cannot view the Japanese characters in the embassy section? I am able to properly view the Chinese characters under the Chinese embassy section but no luck under the Japanese embassy.

That looks like an encoding issue somewhere in the pipeline.  Hopefully its a problem on reading out not writing down.

Without knowing the exact details of how forum works and data is stored it's hard to tell if this is fixable, hopefull the tech droid team will be able to help.

Check out the new members section, there is a new recruit from Japan. He has Japanese letters in the title of his thread and they work well.

I which case it's probably an artifact of the forum update.

Thanks guys for help exploring the problem. I tested using Japanese and it does work to post but the actual embassy section heading looks horrible and won't be helpful for Japanese members who visit. Hope that can be easily edited by the tech team. Maybe a quick cut and paste. <br>

Appreciate your help! :)