TK15245 requesting ANH Stunt EIB status [SDS] [653]

Oki

Good afternoon,

I would like to proceed applying for ANH Stunt EIB.

Please find below required details:

Name: Jose O'Kean

501st Id: TK-15245

Name FISD forum: Oki

GARRISON: Spanish Garrison

Required information

Armor Maker: Shepperton Design Studios

Helmet Maker: Shepperton Design Studios

Blaster Type: E-11 Shepperton Design Studios

Height: 1.85 m.

Weight:87 kgs.

Boots Maker = CK

Canvas belt = Traumtrooper (Spanish Garrison)

Hand Plates Type = Antillis (Spanish Garrison)

Neck Seal Type = Traumtrooper (Spanish Garrison

Holster Maker = Bierzo (Spanish Garrison)

Anything else you may need, please let me know.

Best regards

Edited by Oki
  • Like 1

Nice set of armor! Someone should be with you soon. The only thing I am not seeing (could be my monitor) are the 3 buttons on the belt. Everything else looks good. But, I would wait and allow the true experts way in. Hang in there. :duim:

Nice set of armor! Someone should be with you soon. The only thing I am not seeing (could be my monitor) are the 3 buttons on the belt. Everything else looks good. But, I would wait and allow the true experts way in. Hang in there. :duim:

Thank you very much Pretzel! I will add a specific shoot about the front belt this afternoon as per your suggestion in order to ensure buttons are clearly reviewed.

Best regards,

• Like 1

Hey Jose thank you for your EIB application.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All submission photos are present and your armor displays all the elements required for Level 2 Badge. Congratulations and welcome to Expert Infantry!!       :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by us and your fellow troopers. Suggestions made here are to improve the overall look of your armor. If these suggestions would effect an application they will be mentioned in the above or below sections. We have a couple areas we think could use some improvement. One being your biceps and shoulder bells. Your biceps are twisted outward enough causing a misalignment of them and the forearms. The cover strips should be facing forward. Yours aren't too bad however, it's causing the lower return edge of your shoulder bells to pop out also. Turing the biceps inward and maybe tightening the lower bell straps should bring things back into alignment.

post-29728-0-83003700-1477402367_thumb-cpost-29728-0-83003700-1477402367_thumb-c

They should look more like this 

Shoulder%20gap.jpg

Another area is your butt plate, it should reside below the kidney. This may be a simple strap adjustment. 

post-29728-0-37425400-1477427497_thumb-c

Reference photo

gallery_12157_11_5412461-crop.jpg

A couple areas we weren't sure about were the back of your legs and the TD screws. The back of the legs have been trimmed out for movement which is perfectly acceptable but the uniformity of the trimming between sections appears to be uneven. Maybe it's just a photo issue. If not we're suggesting you trim the sections and give them a more uniform look.

post-29728-0-39190600-1477402369_thumb-c

As for the TD screws they should be pan head (flat) slot screws, your's appear to be domed (cone) shaped.

post-29728-0-54644900-1477405650_thumb-c

Reference photo

gallery_12157_59_134050-crop.jpg

Lastly, your blaster "D" ring appears to be incorrect. Yours is definitely "D"  shaped but it should be more oval. 

post-29728-0-19503900-1477402939_thumb-c

Reference photo

b60334d4-ef32-4ab7-931e-c5e51569a361.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

In this are we try to prepare you for Centurion. Though we don't anticipate any required changes, if we did we would post them here. That said, hope to see you at Centurion and congratulations again.   :salute:

Thank you very much Tony for your time and suggestions! It is a honor to join EIB with my ANH stunt.

I would like to thank very much as well my spanish garrison where I have found many good advices and great colleagues for making it possible.

I will work now on all suggestions and missing steps in order to apply for level 3 soon. 

Thanks and best regards,

Jose (Oki)