Opinions on this please

kwakermad

FIRST, always be cautious when going to a vendor. Always check them against the vetted vendor list.

Second, as a designer I don't trust this site who's icon has a mirrored image of a stormtrooper. That's really just a personal thing for me.

"...and is the closest you can get to owning one of the Original Stormtrooper armours used on-screen."

Unfortunately they don't seem to know that a Anovos also was allowed in the archives to scan the original armor. This group is selling the hero styleAnovos, and many others, sells the stunt Style.

Personally, I would suggest maybe shopping around a bit more and see how that price compares to getting the entire kit from other vendors. It's always best to be an informed buyer, especially in a market that we deal with.

Trooper 31201 | Star Garrison | North Texas Squad Edited by Strength

Some GREAT information from Paul there, Bob.  There are many sites out there that purport to have "screen accurate" or "501st approvable" armor.  In the vast majority of cases, though, this is just not true.  Like Paul suggested, if you are looking for a tried and true armorer that supplies a quality product which is able to be approved by the 501st, check out this thread:  http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/

Otherwise, you could be purchasing a very expensive Halloween costume.

• Like 2

Yes, i was looking for the thread to link to...then got distracted by actual work. Ha ha.

Some GREAT information from Paul there, Bob. There are many sites out there that purport to have "screen accurate" or "501st approvable" armor. In the vast majority of cases, though, this is just not true. Like Paul suggested, if you are looking for a tried and true armorer that supplies a quality product which is able to be approved by the 501st, check out this thread: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/

Otherwise, you could be purchasing a very expensive Halloween costume.

Trooper 31201 | Star Garrison | North Texas Squad

• Like 1

We want to make sure you get the right armor.

But feel free to come in and ask us about anything you find. It's always best to ask a question then to not make a mistake.

Trooper 31201 | Star Garrison | North Texas Squad