How heavy is your blaster?

More specifically, your E-11?

I've just completed a 2nd Doopydoos complete resin kit. Both have a few mod parts, mostly knurled screws, spring, etc.

One weighs 1167 grams, the other, with a thick-walled internal steel barrel, weighs 1517 grams. Very solid (!)

interested to hear what the heaviest E-11 custom blaster out there is :)

• Like 1

Interesting enough question that I broke out the food scale to find out. :). Mine checks in at: 3lbs, 8 3/8 oz, or 1,597kg.

Hmm... What make of blaster is it and mods did you make?

• Like 1

It is a modified Doopy. You can see all of the mods via the link in my signature. :)

Cool, think i've been lost somewhere in that 21 pager previously :D

Much more detail than mine, and a great-looking blaster indeed ;)

• Like 1

Unfinished? Or leaving it without T-tracks? :)

Sort of unfinished, for now.

If you look close you can see the primer spots between the holes, that´s where the paint went of when i took the alu t+tracks of. They were very nice in handling and feel, just not that accurate.

I plan to put new t-tracks on and ordered a set for this when i ordered a batch of sets from http://wannawanga.com/shop/   for my DLT-19 and some Sabers. Old track was of, new track arrived, but up to now i didn´t found time and patience to do it.  :blush:

Edited by Lichtbringer
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

My DoopyDoo's full resin build with real counter and some modifications is 1.160 gramms / 2,56 lb

My Phoenix Props pipe build with working counter, hollowed scope and many modifications is 1.040 gramms / 2,29 lb

Links to both blasters can be found in the signature below. Curious if anybody has a DoopyDoo's pipe kit with PVC pipe and a hollowed scope...