Seam?

Parquette

Hey guys! Looking at the TFA Stormtrooper, I noticed that the stomach armor piece has 1 seam underneath each arm at the sides, while the Anovos has only 1 seam in the back underneath the thermal detonator. I saw this on 2 Stormtrooper toys (one sideshow, the other the 3"). Would it be inaccurate to make the stomach piece 2 pieces with the seams being at the sides, when making my own armor? 

Hey Reese, when you say stomach you're referring to the Ab correct? The ab does not have seams on the sides, there is one seam and it is in the back, as seen in this picture.  ;)

Ab%20side.jpg

• Like 1

Hey Reese, when you say stomach you're referring to the Ab correct? The ab does not have seams on the sides, there is one seam and it is in the back, as seen in this picture. ;)

Ab%20side.jpg

Cripea thata a lot of snaps....
  • Like 1

By the way, I'm surprised it hasn't been discussed more but the yoke is indeed complete across the chest like an underneath chest plate, and it isn't seamless with the backplate.

dsc_1418.jpg

Which gives me the sheer pleasure of saying: "I told you so" :).

Superb work Ingrid! It is looking beautiful.   :duim:

And by the way, that "double chest plate" I was mentionning is in fact just the yoke which should fully embrace the wearer's torso. And that's on all the armors, even the stormtroopers.

• Like 1

By the way, I'm surprised it hasn't been discussed more but the yoke is indeed complete across the chest like an underneath chest plate, and it isn't seamless with the backplate.

dsc_1418.jpg

Which gives me the sheer pleasure of saying: "I told you so" :).

Well this info is not really new, undisclosed maybe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

• Like 1