Ulricus's AP ANH Stunt Build

Yesterday was BBB Day!

20160425_201046_zpsq40cpouw.jpg

I got home from PAX East to find my Big Brown Box waiting, so this weekend couldn't have gotten much better. Unfortunately I have exams this week and need to assemble some tools, so I won't be starting this build in earnest until next week, but it's here!

• Like 3

Hi Matlock! I suggest you create a build thread and introduce yourself on the CCG forum! You'll get more help on where to buy some supplies/tools there. Good luck! Will follow your thread. Don't be afraid to ask any questions along the way!

Edited by lucnak

Hi Matlock! I suggest you create a build thread and introduce yourself on the CCG forum! You'll get more help on where to buy some supplies/tools there. Good luck! Will follow your thread. Don't be afraid to ask any questions along the way!

Thanks for the heads up, I didn't even know you had your own forum.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Where did you order from?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Brian, check out this thread for everything you want to know:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/

This specific kit is from Mark at Authentic Props - that's why it is known as an AP kit.

Mat,

Good luck! Looking forward to your progress!