Any Gamers?

TheBlooperTrooper

Hi! 

As I've joined a few days ago and plan on getting a kit in the relatively near future after months of lurking around, I'd like to get to know some people better! If any of you do much PC gaming, and want another gaming pal, I'd be happy to take them up on the offer! I hope we can find some common games to at least talk about!

Thanks!

• Like 1

i am playing on ps4 also. How do you like it.

I didn't like the Beta version for some reason but bought the game anyway - Well, it IS Star Wars :D

Yeh, really like it now. Play mainly Turning Point, Fighter Squadron  or Walker Assault. PSN name same as here, feel free to add me :)

I didn't like the Beta version for some reason but bought the game anyway - Well, it IS Star Wars :D

Yeh, really like it now. Play mainly Turning Point, Fighter Squadron or Walker Assault. PSN name same as here, feel free to add me :)

Request Sent

Sent from my 5022X using Tapatalk

Request Sent

Accepted :)

Not playing as much now, mostly late at night, after work. I got to level 35 and since then, levelling-up has been strenuous, with 59k points needed each time!

Only manage to play about an hour or less at a time before my eyes get strained :(

Accepted :)

Not playing as much now, mostly late at night, after work. I got to level 35 and since then, levelling-up has been strenuous, with 59k points needed each time!

Only manage to play about an hour or less at a time before my eyes get strained :(

I feel ya, lots of revision at the minute so I only get weekends

Edited by The Anonymous Egyptian

right here!

Are you still playing battlefront? Tbh I lost interest in it as it has no longevity only novelty value... destiny & dark souls 3 for me... L spidy L

that's no moon, Kim Kardashian is bending over again...

Are you still playing battlefront? Tbh I lost interest in it as it has no longevity only novelty value... destiny & dark souls 3 for me... L spidy L

never picked up battlefront :/ I heard the campaign was SEVERELY lacking and was like "well whatever" I stick mainly to fallout 4, gears of war (Xbox 1) and call of duty

never picked up battlefront :/ I heard the campaign was SEVERELY lacking and was like "well whatever" I stick mainly to fallout 4, gears of war (Xbox 1) and call of duty

Campaign? It's not just seriously lacking it doesn't exist, it is basically multi-player only...

Gears - Nah, bobbing makes me seasick...

Fallout - not tried but not interested..

COD - lololololollllllllllllllllllllll...

Campaign? It's not just seriously lacking it doesn't exist, it is basically multi-player only...

Gears - Nah, bobbing makes me seasick...

Fallout - not tried but not interested..

COD - lololololollllllllllllllllllllll...

id recommend fallout to anyone
  • Like 1

id recommend fallout to anyone

I don't have the time for that kind of grind... played new Vegas and while yes it was good boooooyyyyyyy was it slow...

There's a campaign in Battlefront? Where?? Lol<br><br>

It's a real shame. A campaign could have made it one of the best games ever.

I think he means the solo missions... if we'd had to assault jakku as the campaign it'd have been epic... as we don't it is just novelty value, I stopped playing at level 13 lol...