MY FIRST TIME SUITING UP WITH THE NEW ARMOR

tk-2067

Looks nice, although there does appear to be a bit of a color mismatch between the FX parts and the rest of the armor (AP has bluish tinge). Can the FX parts be painted, or is that not a good idea?

Ā 

All in all, looking good.

Looks nice, although there does appear to be a bit of a color mismatch between the FX parts and the rest of the armor (AP has bluish tinge). Can the FX parts be painted, or is that not a good idea?

Usually it's not a good idea to paint ABS, although you can certainly attempt it. Color matching with white paint on white ABS would seem to be pretty difficult to me, but then I've never tried it. I wear an AP helmet with my FX suit, and only under certain lighting conditions can you tell the subtle color difference. In the sun or in bright indoor light it all looks white.

Looking pretty sharp there. :) I agree with you about the AP forearms - I'll be ordering either FX or RT parts to go with my AP suit. The shoulders look a little small on me, as well, but as my AP will be used as a Sandy they'll mostly be covered by the paldron and ammo pack so you won't be able to tell as much. Nice work!

thanks for the comments... yes there is a small shade difference in the whites ... but not to bad... i am sure if i sanded the forearms and bells and primed them then painted them white it would be fine... when i have the time i will look at that.....