Mannequin for Stormtrooper consume store/display

Mannequin for Stormtrooper costume store/display

Hi guys,

I don't know if anyone is looking for a mannequin to store or display their completed costume on - I was, and found this on ebay - only £59 inc delivery!!

Its actually not bad - much better than I was expecting tbh. Stands about 6ft high. Ordered last Wednesday, turned up last Friday. I believe they come from Germany.

Has a glass base too so should blend in with any flooring you have. Freaked the kids out a bit which was worth every penny (after all they are 17 and 22!!) 

-------------

This is the link if anyone is interested -------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working
  • Like 1

I got the exact same one. He's been proudly displaying the stormtrooper armour :) Only took about 3 days from Germany!

only issue I had was the jaunty leg. I'd assumed the leg could be swiveled to straighten it, but apparently not.

Great value, though.

Edit: I had an issue with the hands wearing gloves, as his fingers are fused together, so nicked a pair of the wife's black tights, cut them down and put the feet of the tights on his hands, taping them on the forearm.

Edited by humperdingle
  • Like 1

I have the same one as well! :D

It's really not that bad considering its price, i just had a bit of trouble putting on the thigh armor at first, but i kind of got the clue on how to put it on at some point.

I don't really mind too much about the gloves just "hanging" there, though. 

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

• 2 weeks later...

I've got flexible mannequins here in Germany for shipping all over Europe. Shipped quite a few of them out already. You can find the link to the thread in my signature block.