New Image Prop Replicas on Etsy

They are offering TK buckets in the various models. I am looking at the Hero Bucket so I will have both a Hero and Stunt. Does anyone know anything about this seller and can speak for the quality of these builds and their use in the Legion?

Any insight is appreciated.

---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Why bother with a bad overpriced fiberglass helmet ? If you buy armour from one of the legion approved sellers , it will come with a helmet . However, if you just want a helmet to display , it's still twice the price it should be .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why bother with a bad overpriced fiberglass helmet ? If you buy armour from one of the legion approved sellers , it will come with a helmet . However, if you just want a helmet to display , it's still twice the price it should be .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How much do you believe a completed bucket should sell for? The completed Anovos is 250. Just curious.

its innaccurate, hero helmet should have only 3 bumps on grey ear section not 4 which is for stunt, and mic tips are not accurate.

From the CRL for Hero: The “ear” bars may have three or four bumps and are grey or painted grey, with a black outline.

• Like 1

I have one of his Scout helmet's ... it's made of fiberglass and i love it..

Service is excelent ... got a replacement front piece of the helmet for free..

Here's a picture i made for him once..

IfUpimG.jpg

I still want one of his Stormtrooper helmets aswell, good price and overall good quallity.

Got some nice weight to it, wich is perfect when handing to someone to look at..

Alway's wanted a EFX fiberglass helmet aswell, but you know the price on those...

If you buy one of his, with a pre made foam for inside the helmet from ebay .. you are set.

Edited by Tr00per