Doopy's E-11 Blaster Kit Build Thread

Hello everyone. As a new recruit, a task, like your first build is starting to become daunting. As I await the "Big Brown Box Day" I recently received a smaller box that was filled with Doopy's Kit.

I figured I would share my 1st build with everyone to mark the special occasion.

Thanks to the E-11 reference guide and help from my local advisors, I am ready to begin. This weekend will mark the 1st phases of the build, and I will update as often as I can with the hope of additional guidance, comments & any fixing I may need to do a long the way.

It is time step into a much larger universe then I can possibly imagine.

post-25864-0-20974400-1454027227_thumb.jpg

Edited by Prescott
  • Like 1

First thing I did, too "DOOPYDOOS IS INCLUDING SPRINGS NOW?!?!?!" Best of luck! Be sure to ask for any help if you think you need it. The community has your back! :)

• Like 2

UPDATE: 

Began on the build, and have a working trigger with spring. I must say, it is nice, but I can't wait for the crit from you all ;P 

I'd post pics.. but my phone died on me. stay tuned for some pics when I get a replacement phone. 

Update #2

Today me and the old man met up and had some father and son bonding. This is my very 1st build, and the old man has a lot of experience in this department. Today we tackled the end cap, magazine, magazine well, & fine tuned the trigger and did some light mounting.

The future? I plan to remove the static counter and replace it with a real counter. I do have a question or open to suggestions on how to mount it. I would like to use a thin piece of ply wood and place it over the opening of the real counter and use some sort of adhesive magnets to meet the counter with the resin. What type of magnets would I use here to guarantee a sturdy hold? I'd like to get in their one day when I receive my TK number down the road :)

Photos on my photobucket for reference: http://s18photobucket.com/user/Razgriz1988/E-11%20Blaster%20Build

(REALLY TRYING TO GET THE PHOTOBUCKET LINK TO WORK, BUT IT IS REALLY FRUSTRATING)

Edited by Prescott

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/tutorials/article/48-posting-images-in-threads-2015/

This is one of many topics about photobucket.

Although, all I do is once the photo is showing in photobucket, click in the IMG code on the right hand side, come back to your Whitearmor post and rightclick/paste. It will appear as a URL address as your typing your post, but will show as a big photo when you submit the post

Oh, your link above doesn't work either

Edited by Sith Lord
  • Like 1

I did try that. I am starting to think my browser is out of date. I will try to update this on my personal PC when I get home tonight. (work browser is very old)

Pictures... the right way. It was a browser issue. Here is everything top date: 

3RESIZE.jpg

2RESIZE.jpg

7RESIZE.jpg

(my local "Cadet #" for Garrison Caridia) 

5RESIZE.jpg

20160205_232912.jpg

(REAL SCREWS) 

20160206_093516.jpg

(The bolt inside is actually a plastic spool)

That is it for now! 

• Like 1

Not sure why Bird is commenting with his stuff on my thread, lol.. but no, not related. The counter came with the kit I bought from a garrison buddy.

Edited by Prescott

He is not my father lol.

I am still nut 100 % sure how big will put the counter into the resin part.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

You should start a new thread of your own, or ask questions in the general section. Please don't hijack other members threads.

However to answer your question, check out either ThrawnsGuard build or Twnbrother (sorry guys, can't remember which one of you did it). Or wait a week or so for me to unveil how I did mine. Or maybe Preston will reveal more on his. 

Edited by Sith Lord

Not sure why Bird is commenting with his stuff on my thread, lol.. but no, not related. The counter came with the kit I bought from a garrison buddy.

LOL!

Ahh, the hollowing out in the pic above is the mag housing. The counter was complete as is? Gotcha.