CRXPanda's ANOVOS Build

Wait a second...Are my eyes deceiving me or is there supposed to be mesh in that buckets frown?

Great thread so far! Thanks for doing this :)

Yes, the mesh fell out in the box. Everything is sticky back velcro and, as I read on another thread, seems they didn't clean the ABS properly before affixing.

Also, from some first wave builders' threads-- I agree the eye holes need some tidying, so as they mentioned...so I will most likely

UNDO and REDO

(Which I did to my rebuild last year, so not my first rodeo.)

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Edited by CRXPanda
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

I have not built my kit yet. I'm waiting on two things: UKswrath's build post to conclude and become a sticky, and my (diet) weight/size to level out. LOL

I have not built my kit yet. I'm waiting on two things: UKswrath's build post to conclude and become a sticky, and my (diet) weight/size to level out. LOL

What's remaining in Ukswrath's build post at this point? I think that build is done, but for helping people who ask questions in his thread. Armor has been delivered to the trooper, all done!

Is it a sticky yet? It's 117 pages right now, I'm waiting for it to be LockedDownForLife.

Plus, I'm still too "ChunkyMonkey" for Centurion. LOL

My goal timing is to lose at least 5 inches around my ab after the thread is a sticky. My thighs should reduce at the same rate.

I'm already in as level 1 so it's not like I'm on a big timetable.

Edited by CRXPanda
  • Like 1