Does anybody have an anovos discount code?

Just got an email from Anovos about a 10% discount post-Wondercon code. Valid for 15 uses OR through 11:59pm Central Time on March 28, 2016 - whichever comes first.

Coupon code is POSTWONDER16

http://www.anovos.com/collections/not-at-the-con-deals

Just got an email from Anovos about a 10% discount post-Wondercon code. Valid for 15 uses OR through 11:59pm Central Time on March 28, 2016 - whichever comes first.Coupon code is POSTWONDER16http://www.anovos.com/collections/not-at-the-con-deals

re above : good on new orders only.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Quite amazing just how many people's 1st post is asking for a code...

Or am I just too suspicious?

that's no moon, Kim Kardashian is bending over again...

There is always a first time for everyone :P

I'm new on the forum, don't mean that it's a fake. I live in France and we have 19,6% taxes, so discount is welcome ! I understood that when you purchase something on Anovos website, they give you after the discount code. So if I go one here, I'll be happy to share mine as well.

And don't worry, I already seen a lot of interesting things such as assembly instructions and pictures how to build TK kit, I'll be back on whitearmor.net ;)  :jc_doublethumbup: 

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

Another first-time poster here looking to make another ANOVOS purchase - but my code from last purchase expired in April.  Anyone willing to help a new forum member and future 501st legion member with their code and of course I will share the one I earn form this purchase back here.  Wish i'd known about this site before, I would have shared my other one.  Ah well, live and learn!

Edited by WarOrk

Hi :jc_doublethumbup: ,

this is a very good idea, with a win win situation. Great.

Did you get a new discount code for anovos? I´m looking for one to use it for my first order stormtrooper costume.

It´s so so expensive that i will less the price a little bit. If anybody has a code please send it to me, if i get the costume in autumn you get it back, or if you don´t want it i place him in the forum here.

I will then share any discount codes I receive.

Thanks Oliver :smiley-sw013:

• 3 weeks later...