First Official Troop... Midnight Release of Star Wars: Battlefront

trooper96

My first official troop with the 501st, the midnight release of Star Wars: Battlefront at GameStop in Greenwood, SC. We were there from 7:00 until a little after midnight. We posed for many pictures and answered questions about joining the Legion. 501st members in attendance were: TK-14082, TK-71063, and TI-3855. Between the time when families with children came early and the actual midnight release of the game, we had a little down time and decided to make an appearance at Lowes which was next door. After all, we needed building materials for a new Death Star. While we were trooping through, someone came on over the intercom and said, “May the force be with you...” And of course, we had to stop for pictures with fans. By 11:30 there was a line around the GameStop store of people waiting to take Battlefront home. All in all, a GREAT first official troop!

20151117_084126.png_zpshyv9a1q7.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated
  • Like 5

Awesome looking event Bryan, and a great write up! <br><br>

We didn't have any handlers at our launch last night, so I don't have any pictures yet. LoL. Looks like you guys had a huge impact and made a lot of people smile. Nicely done! ;)

• Like 1

Sweet troop, Bryan!  The first of many I hope... Great paint job and build on that armor, by the way..  you should think about going for your EIB badge!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...