No more "Trooper splits"!

justjoseph63

Ever been completely suited up, only to drop your glove or forget to pick up your bucket bag or shoes, and had to bend into an unnatural position to pick it up?  I picked up one of these gizmos at Harbor Freight this weekend... it folds in half and stores nicely in my bin.  Also good for annoying small pets.

Reacher-and-Grabber-Tool_zpslwsp6woi.jpg

• Like 3

To paraphrase David Mamet, "Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill"... :D   

Edited by justjoseph63
  • Like 5

Ever been completely suited up, only to drop your glove or forget to pick up your bucket bag or shoes, and had to bend into an unnatural position to pick it up?  I picked up one of these gizmos at Harbor Freight this weekend... it folds in half and stores nicely in my bin.  Also good for annoying small pets.

Yeah that's all I need is another reason for bikers to tease us. 

To paraphrase David Mamet, "Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill"... :D   

Put that blaster down! Blasters are for closers!

-Eric

• Like 2

Now that I think about it... I would probably leave something like that at the bottom of my bin... requiring a scout to bend down and get it for me anyway. 

-Eric

Dang blasted biker scouts and their mobility...

Yeah screw them with all their kneeling and sitting. I scoff every time I see one pull their cell phone out of their pocket to take a photo... or lift their bucket up to take a drink. 

-Eric

• Like 2

That's what I use our Officers for! If you have free hands and no armor...you will do my bidding!!!

Yep...this is me exactly. They pick my crap up off of the floor and snap on my shoulder armor when I don't feel like doing the contortionist act required to snap them myself.

Alas, Imperial officers on a small troop are a lot like police officers... never really around when you need them..

Alas, Imperial officers on a small troop are a lot like police officers... never really around when you need them..

I happen to be married to one so she can't avoid me :)

• Like 1