Weight = 101 Kg
Boots Maker =  Dyed type chelsea boots
Globes = Rubber chemical
Canvas belt = Myself
Hand Plates = Make TK60571 (0skar)
Electronics = no
Neck Seal Type = Myself
Holster Maker = Myself

Quiero agradecer de todo corazon, los consejos de nuestro Attache Faie, asi como de otros centuriones de la SG (0skar, Anderche, Jariche3). Gracias a todos, pero en especial a mi mujer, Miriam, que siempre está conmigo.

Full Body

Front
IMG_5255_resize_zpsit0iwmcw.jpg

Back
IMG_5263_resize_zpsv3sxtkwa.jpg

Left
IMG_5256_resize_zpsfncsvkel.jpg

Right
IMG_5258_resize_zpsupl0groq.jpg

Right Side Detail
IMG_5240_resize_zps0n6lg5yw.jpg

Left Side Detail
IMG_5239_resize_zpsbomh4nrs.jpg

Details
Abdomen Details
IMG_5264_resize_zpsrbpmmfo9.jpg

Action Shot
IMG_5260_resize_zpsr2j2zwqe.jpg

Cod and Butt Plate Attachment
IMG_5241_resize_zpso9cfym9w.jpg
IMG_5238_resize_zpsrn2ypyfg.jpg
IMG_5237_resize_zpsu0r1v8i9.jpg

Interior Strapping
IMG_5236_resize_zpsj5pvyejc.jpg
IMG_5235_resize_zpsnsgzaatd.jpg
IMG_5232_resize_zpsyhpmklam.jpg
IMG_5231_resize_zpsxp2q8mte.jpg
IMG_5230_resize_zpsdoxd2uw2.jpg
IMG_5229_resize_zpsdir0c6sg.jpg
IMG_5228_resize_zpsjutxktxl.jpg

Helmet Details
Front
IMG_5214_resize_zpskt2h8ziu.jpg

Side
IMG_5215_resize_zps9hwmhquo.jpg
IMG_5217_resize_zpsjmiqe1eq.jpg

Back
IMG_5216_resize_zps9z7e66aq.jpg

Hovi Tip Detail
IMG_5213_resize_zpsadzggtij.jpg

Lens Color
IMG_5220_resize_zpsysjda0xz.jpg
IMG_5252_resize_zps98dql6ek.jpg

Blaster
Left
IMG_5250_resize_zpsx3jkmvam.jpg

Right
IMG_5246_resize_zpscrf6l3xb.jpg

Accessory Details
Neck Seal
IMG_5254_resize_zpsupersjdy.jpg

Thermal Detonator
IMG_5212_resize_zpsdqa87ic1.jpg
IMG_5211_resize_zpsnroqgi6h.jpg
IMG_5210_resize_zpsaudsafgn.jpg

Holster Attachment
IMG_5207_resize_zpszawnjpcw.jpg
IMG_5227_resize_zpslwlb7sux.jpg

Hey there, Oscar!!

Thank you for your application for Expert Infantry. Let's take a look at your armor!!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All the required photos have been posted. Your armor contains all the necessary elements to qualify for EIB. With that, I would like to congratulate and welcome you to Expert Infantry.

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly: In this section I will discuss observations made by your fellow troopers as well as my own. Sometimes changes and or adjustments are suggested. These are made so you can look your best. If any of these changes could affect a future application, I will discuss that separately.

There are definitely some challenges to customize a set of armor like you did. You did very well. Your shim work on your thigh backs and sides look fantastic. 

Nice work on your blaster as well.

At some point in time, I would go back to your helmet and increase the size of the vent lines in the rear traps and the tears. They are a little thin. Compare to these on the original helmet:post-12041-0-11907800-1444100732_thumb.jpgpost-12041-0-28028200-1444100739_thumb.jpg

Nice job overall!

Centurion Suggestions:

Although I try to spot everything that might affect a Centurion application, the ultimate accuracy is up to the trooper.

From all your details you already have present, I would be surprised NOT to see an application from you. There are a couple things I will need to see before you apply. 

First is because of the history of SDS armor. SDS used to always be seen constructed with overlapping seams. I need a couple pics of the arms and legs to be certain butt joint and NOT overlap construction was used.

Next couple points are in regards to your thermal detonator. There is far too much gap betwen your metal clips and the bottom of the center control panel. I'd like to see them moved up just a bit. Second, I think you might need to do some trimming. The detonator should end up about 184 mm in total length. I think your center control panel needs a little trimming on the right side. As you can see compared to the original on the right, the center detail is far to the right side of the center panel. Yours is almost centered. The yellow line in the picture indicates where that should be trimmed post-12041-0-56768500-1444100347_thumb.jpg

Please make sure your Centurion photos have the outside edge of the drop boxes aligned with the outer edge of the waist belt.

Next, you need to find a way to get your shoulder bells up near the ribber shoulder straps. There is far too much distance between your bells and the ribbed shoulder bridges.

The last thing is an adjustment to your sniper knee plate. In my picture, the red line is the path of the molded ridge on the shin itself. The black line is the path of the ridge on the sniper that should align with the red line. 

Please make sure to re-take any pictures with new ones showing your adjustments.

Congratulations again!! I can't wait to see this all together. 

post-12041-0-18055800-1444100334_thumb.jpg