Looking for troopermaster

Hey guys. I stand between 6'1 and 6'2. At roughly 175-180lbs. I was wondering if TM would be a good choice? I was gonna get the anovos complete ensemble but it rated for up 6'0ft. Any help is appreciated. Would TM be a good fit? Or should I stick with my anovos idea?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure myself but I am sure someone with more experience than I will chime in with suggestions.

In the meantime you can always browse the EIB and Centurion submissions in the Advanced Tactics Section...

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/113-advanced-tactics/

The submissions show the maker and generally the height of the applicant.

You might be able to get a sense of what builder(s) trend for the taller guys...

Hope that helps.

Bob

Edited by bobio

Hey guys. I stand between 6'1 and 6'2. At roughly 175-180lbs. I was wondering if TM would be a good choice? I was gonna get the anovos complete ensemble but it rated for up 6'0ft. Any help is appreciated. Would TM be a good fit? Or should I stick with my anovos idea?

Yep. You're thin so all you'll likely need is his extra long shins and it should easily fit you. Send him a PM to ask sizing questions :)

-Eric

His user name here on FISD is "troopermaster" and you can send him a message right here on the forum. Find the messages thingy in tapatalk to do so.

-Eric

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/user/76-troopermaster/

You can reach him by pm-ing his account here on the FISD.Link above is his profile page.

I've seen a TM up close many times and I'd say it's definitely worth your money as it looks amazing and is faithful to the screen used sets!

I got to his profile and shot him a message! Again guys thanks a ton!

I've had the pleasure to own a TM myself as well as building quite a few for people around the forums and I can say that the TM should fit you well. As Aloha said, his XL shins are suggested to reduce any gaps on the legs.

I've found that the key to wearing an unmodified (extra shimming) TM is your waist size. To get it to close fully without shims you need to wear around a 34W jeans. 36W is pushing it, but anything 34W and under is ok.

I've got big thighs, am 6'5" and about 215lbs and wear a 34W jeans. I was able to fit into a TM and given that I'm so tall it looked pretty decent.

In my signature the last link is for my previous builds. The first one on the list is my Centurion application photos, so you can get an idea how it fit on me. You're shorter, so it will reduce those gaps that much more. I can reliably say as long as you fit the waist profile, you're set.

I wear a size 32/34 in jeans. Think that will be ok?

I do too and TM fits me just fine. You'll even have room to spare.

It's decided that I'll be buying from troopermaster lol. The anovos is just to much of a risk. Thanks for all the help guys! Where could I pick up gloves and a neck seal? Gloves could come from Home Depot or something right? The neck seal is where I'm having problems. I'll be attempting at centurion approval so keep that in mimd

Just keep browsing the forum and you'll find good sellers of both. For Centurion you'll need rubber gloves and latex hand guards. Karin, aka "Sonnenschein"  makes some really nice ones. Just pick up a pair of cotton glove liners at your hardware store to use inside for soaking up the sweat.

I keep seeing these threads and it makes me very worried that I might look silly in my AP when it comes. I'm most worried about vertical gaps. I'm thin so horizontal axis or girth gaps probably won't be an issue.